Human Holdings Co., Ltd. and its group companies as defined below (hereinafter referred to collectively as “Human Group”) hereby establish and comply with Human Group Social Media Policy concerning the operation of official social media accounts and participation in social media by employees of Human Group.
Human Group Initiatives on Social Media
Based on Human Group’s corporate philosophy and values, Human Group utilizes social media with integrity and social norm.
Attitude towards Social Media
With the understanding that information transmitted through social media account is open to an unspecified number of people and that the information cannot completely be deleted once posted, Human Group is constantly maintaining responsible communication. Human Group is fully aware that the information transmitted by each individual has considerable influence and is subject to public opinion and critique. In addition, listening attentively to all stakeholders, Human Group participates in social media in accordance with laws, internal regulation, and healthy social media practices.
Request to Customers
Human Group shall in no way be liable for any problems and damages incurred as a result of the use of social media or inability of use due to some reasons.
Please be aware that any post made by any employee or individual related to Human Group is not necessarily a public statement or opinion of Human Group. Official announcements and statements are available on Human Group’s website and press releases.
Group Companies under Social Media Policy
Following companies are subject to Social Media Policy
Human Holdings Co., Ltd., Human Academy Co., Ltd., Human Global Communications Co., Ltd., Human Star Child Co., Ltd., Human Resocia Co., Ltd., Human Touch Co., Ltd., Human Global Talent Co., Ltd., Human Life Care Co., Ltd., Human Planning Co., Ltd., Dashing Diva International Co., Ltd., Human Digital Consultants Co., Ltd. and Ebisu Development Co., Ltd.
Official Account Community Guidelines
Human Group’s Official Account Community Guidelines (hereinafter referred to as “Community Guidelines”) establishes provisions on the use and management of Human Group’s social media official accounts (hereinafter referred to as “Official account”) operated by Human Group complying with Social Media Policy. In order to enhance better communication, please read and understand our Community Guidelines before you start to use.
With respect to Human Group’s Official account, please see the “Human Group Official Account List”.
Compliance with our Terms of Service and Community Guidelines
When using Human Group’s Official accounts, users must comply with the Terms of Service of respective social media and its Community Guidelines. “Usage of official accounts” is defined as use by uploading, commenting or by any other means.
Human Group shall in no way be liable for any contents uploaded or commented by users.
Human Group is not able to respond to all of comments, postings or direct messages that we receive on all of our social media accounts. Please be aware that the manners of communication including responding method or lead time may vary according to the respective Official account.
Human Group shall in no way be liable for any problems and damages caused by troubles or disputes between users or between users and any other third parties.
Any contents (including text, software, music, sound, photo, graphics, video, page layout, design and any other material) shall be uploaded or posted by users on the understanding that those contents are protected by various laws including copyright, trademark, service mark rights, patent and other proprietary rights. Human Group shall in no way be liable for any problems and damages incurred as a result of use of Official account or inability of use due to some reasons. In addition, Human Group is unable to answer any questions regarding respective social media operating systems, technical questions, function of software and usage.
Operation of the Official account may be terminated or deleted without prior notice.
Deletion and Restrictions of Use
Users of Official account must not upload or post the following contents. In the event that Human Group determines that there are circumstances specified in the following, Human Group may delete contents (including comment, photo, video, link and any other material), restrict or block the user’s account, or report violations. In addition, when employees of Human Group use social media, we participate in social media in a considerate manner with an understanding of prohibitions specified below.
- Material posted for commercial purposes
- Anything which is contrary to public order or morality
- Any act which libels or slanders Human Group or any other third party
- Any act which infringes on the intellectual property rights of Human Group or any other third party, including copyrights, trademark rights, portrait rights etc.
- Any act which provides a disadvantage to Human Group or any other third party
- Any act of writing by impersonation using the name or handle name of Human Group or any other third party
- Any comment which is linked to obscene, violent, atrocious or discriminatory remarks or to any website which contains hate speech
- Any expressions of personal experience or impression and groundless information which may potentially mislead readers
- Same or similar content which is repeatedly uploaded or posted by the same user
- Any endorsement of a specific religion, organization or entity
- Any personal information including email, telephone number, address etc. of the user or other person
- Any comparative statements with other companies which quotes specific names of company, product or service
- Any contents (including comment, photo, video and any other material) relating to crimes
- Any contents (including comment, photo, video and any other material) relating to underage smoking or drinking
- Any act which distributes or uploads harmful computer programs such as computer virus
- Any advertisement or affiliate for solicitation or advertising purposes
- Any contents which is unrelated to the Official account
- Any contents which Human Group determines that it violates Terms of Service of respective social media
- Any contents which the administrator of respective social media considered inappropriate in management of the Official account
Caution for posting contents and information
Any contents or information (including comment, photo, video and any other material) uploaded or posted by users on the Official account are deemed to have no confidentiality and no reservation of rights. Human Group may use (including processing, extracting, reproducing, publishing, translating) such user contents for the purpose of marketing, advertisement or promotion on publications, newsletters or websites. In such case, Human Group is under no obligation to display the name of the user who originally uploaded or posted. In addition, there will not be any rewards or rights which belong to the user even if the future products or services which Human Group develops, publishes or sales may be similar to the contents which users upload or posted on the Official account.
Copyright and other proprietary rights of contents or information (including comment, photo, video and any other material) posted on the Official account belong to the owner of the Official account or right holder authorized by the owner. Please be aware that the information in the Official account is the information at the time of transmission and it may be changed. In addition, Human Group does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the content or information (including comment, photo, video and any other material) on the Official account.
Amendment of Terms of Service
Human Group shall reserve the right to amend the content of Community Guidelines without prior consent by users.
Inquiries about the Official account
Regarding inquiries relating to the Official account, please contact the following:
Corporate Planning Office Human Holdings Co., Ltd.
Office Hour: 9:00 to 18:00, Monday to Friday (excluding holidays)