- All businesses in the Company that handle personal information and all employees who handle personal information comply with laws, nationally established guidelines, and other standards in regards to the handling of personal information. Furthermore, the Company has formulated a personal information management system based on "Personal information protection management systems-Requirements" (JISQ15001) from the Japan Industrial Standards in order to protect personal information.
- The Company will define the purpose of usage when acquiring and using personal information, and the personal information will not be handled in a manner that exceeds the requirements for achieving the defined purpose (personal information will not be used for a purpose other than the defined purpose). Furthermore, the Company will take appropriate management measures to ensure that personal information will not be used for a purpose other than the defined purpose.
- The Company will not provide any acquired personal information to third parties without the express permission of said person, except in situations such as when required by law.
- If the Company receives complaints or consultation regarding the handling of personal information, the Company will quickly perform an investigation into the matter and handle the matter in good faith within a reasonable period of time.
- In order to appropriately manage acquired personal information, the Company will establish systematic, personal, physical, and technical safety measures to prevent leakage, loss, defamation, or revisions of personal information.
- The Company is continuously revising the personal information protection management system for protecting personal information based on changes to societal circumstances or environment, and the Company continues to improve efforts towards personal information protection.
Written: August 31, 2004
Revised: April 1, 2007
August 8, 2008